Buying Property In Javea
Looking to buy property in Javea? Look no further than Bemax Javea - The Professional Estate Agents In Javea for over 10 years!
Once you have found the property of your dreams in Javea our experts will help you through the buying process. The property buyer will need to leave with Bemax Javea a holding deposit usually 3000 € which will start the property buying process.
The current owner of the property will provide a copy of the deeds and Bemax Javea will check with the local Registry to make sure there are no debts being held against the property. This will also show any mortgages or loans taken out against the property.
A contract is signed showing the way payments will be made which after the holding deposit is then a 10% of the agreed price deposit and the rest is then paid over on the day of the signing of the deeds at the Notary which is a day convenient for both buyer and seller.
Bemax Javea will make sure that the Notary has all the relevant documents. Any person buying a property in Spain now needs to have a tax id number which can be obtained either locally in Denia or at the main office in Alicante and Bemax Javea can help the buyer obtain this.
On the day of signing of the deeds at the Notary the buyer, seller, Bemax Javea and solicitors are present. The Notary does a final check at the Registry to make sure no new loans have been arranged and then the buyer and seller signs the deed. The buyer is responsible for paying 10% transfer tax on the property, Registry and Notary fees and the seller is responsible for paying the "plusvalia". These payments must be made within one month of the signing of the escritura.
Property For Sale Javea
Look over the wide choice of property for sale Javea and let the team at Bemax help you decide which property is right for you.
Once you have found your dream home in Javea, Bemax will guide you every step of the way through the b uying process until you have received your keys and are ready to move in.
Having been established in Javea for so many years, we give you the inside knowledge about each area of the Javea, the features and benefits and even how to arrange services for your new home.
Call us today to arrange your new property viewing.
Buying Property In Javea
There are many reasons why buying property in Javea will be one of the best purchases you will have ever made.
Here are just a few reasons to buy a property in Javea:
- Javea is conveniently located between Alicante and Valenica making it accessible for flights throughout Europe.
- Javea enjoys a multicultural mix of international residents from Europe and beyond. The average number of residents is around 30,000, increasing in the Summer months.
- The town has a regular transport network with buses running both around the different areas of the town and to other towns on the Costa Blanca.
- Javea properties receive on average 325 days of sunshine every year.
- The marina in Javea has nearly 300 berths and is ideal for anyone interested in sailing, fishing, scuba diving, water skiing or windsurfing.
- There are a number of fiestas to join throughout the year and found in the Old Town, Port and Arenal areas of Javea.
- The coast around Javea has a wide variety of beaches and coves to suit all.
- The selection of property types in Javea is as varied as the residents! Throughout Javea the properties include Apartments, Villas, Bungalows, Fincas, Townhouses and more.
- Javea properties range from budget properties to high-end luxury.
- Shopping in Javea ranges from the weekly market on Thursday to boutiques in the Old Town and Port to souvenir shops on the Arenal.
- Eating out in Javea offers diners a selection of foods from all over Europe.
Make the move today and start finding your dream home in Javea. Contact us at Bemax and we will guide you through the process.