Buying Property In Javea
There are many reasons why buying property in Javea will be one of the best purchases you will have ever made.
Here are just a few reasons to buy a property in Javea:
- Javea is conveniently located between Alicante and Valenica making it accessible for flights throughout Europe.
- Javea enjoys a multicultural mix of international residents from Europe and beyond. The average number of residents is around 30,000, increasing in the Summer months.
- The town has a regular transport network with buses running both around the different areas of the town and to other towns on the Costa Blanca.
- Javea properties receive on average 325 days of sunshine every year.
- The marina in Javea has nearly 300 berths and is ideal for anyone interested in sailing, fishing, scuba diving, water skiing or windsurfing.
- There are a number of fiestas to join throughout the year and found in the Old Town, Port and Arenal areas of Javea.
- The coast around Javea has a wide variety of beaches and coves to suit all.
- The selection of property types in Javea is as varied as the residents! Throughout Javea the properties include Apartments, Villas, Bungalows, Fincas, Townhouses and more.
- Javea properties range from budget properties to high-end luxury.
- Shopping in Javea ranges from the weekly market on Thursday to boutiques in the Old Town and Port to souvenir shops on the Arenal.
- Eating out in Javea offers diners a selection of foods from all over Europe.
Make the move today and start finding your dream home in Javea. Contact us at Bemax and we will guide you through the process.